• Lilypie Breastfeeding Ticker
  • Lilypie 3rd Birthday PicLilypie 3rd Birthday Ticker
  • Lilypie 6th to 18th PicLilypie 6th to 18th Ticker
  • I'm Glad They're Mine Too

    I'm Glad They're Mine Too

    The life of a SAHM with twin boys and a 4 year old little girl.

    Saturday, November 17, 2007

    Dang, it's been awhile!! Well, what happens is that I start to post and then I get distracted..

    Last weekend, Lisa and I ran a 5K at Whiterock. Friday night I went and spent the night at mom's house. Then Lisa and I went to the 5K, with a few little bitty glitches..Let's just say Pole 1 Lisa's Car 0 . Had a little bit of trouble finding the race but we finally found it. We ran the whole thing. Last time, we walked a little bit. We ran it in 38 min which was a bit slower than our last 5K.

    That night, Kalynn had her Girl Scout camp. At the last minute, Bill decided he'd go and stay with her. I had planned on dropping her off, so I'm glad Bill decidedto go with her. From what I heard, she had fun! Stuffed herself with Smores!

    The kids had some kind of stomach virus that has been going around. Last Friday, Kalynn ended up staying home because she was puking and had diarrhea. But no fever. Ronin had diarrhea but no fever and no vomiting. Ryker had it a bit worse, he vomiting and diarrhea. Thank goodness they're nursing, that was the only thing that Ryker could keep down (FYI: info about nursing and vomiting/diarrhea: http://www.kellymom.com/health/illness/baby-illness.html#vomiting; http://www.kellymom.com/newman/09a-illness_mother_baby.html#baby)
    And of course, I gave them the BRAT diet (after Ryker stopped puking for 24 hours) and that worked great as well. So, they're all better.

    Thursday, mom and I went to lunch, which was nice. It was nice to get out of the house. I felt totally stupid. I had mentioned that she was going to watch the kids this Friday but I totally misunderstood her..But she's going to watch them tomorrow.

    Today, my friend Kim and I went to JoAnn's. I got some fabric to make my own ringsing: http://www.sleepingbaby.net/jan/Baby/sling.html
    I got some brocade fabric and then got the sling rings at slingrings.com
    Hopefully, it'll turn out nice!

    Anyway, I better jet.

    0 Comments:

    Post a Comment

    Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

    << Home