• Lilypie Breastfeeding Ticker
  • Lilypie 3rd Birthday PicLilypie 3rd Birthday Ticker
  • Lilypie 6th to 18th PicLilypie 6th to 18th Ticker
  • I'm Glad They're Mine Too

    I'm Glad They're Mine Too

    The life of a SAHM with twin boys and a 4 year old little girl.

    Tuesday, November 20, 2007

    I'm so excited about Thanksgiving!! I love this time of year. I'm even more excited that it's going to be COLD!!!! I'm so tired of this 80 degree weather.

    Still waiting on my rings for my ring sling. I need to hem up the sides again. If I like the way it turns out, I may make another one, except made with cotton broadcloth.

    I don't remember if I mentioned this before, but the boys LOVE the Wiggles. Ronin has begun to do his own dance. It's SO cute. Ronin will cock his head to one side (I think he's trying to nod his head side to side to the beat of the music) and then turn around in circles. It's SO cute. Of course, he falls right on his little tush.

    The day after Thanksgiving, I think I am going to go to JoAnn's. They have flannel for .99/yard which is GOOD. Regular price is $5.99/yard and on sale it's $2.99/yard. It's only til noon I think. I think Kim and I are going to go. It's going to be a mad house. I think I may go to Walmart too, to get a head start on Christmas for the kids. I am SOOOO excited about Christmas this year. They're still too little to realize what's going on, but it'll still be fun.

    0 Comments:

    Post a Comment

    Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

    << Home