• Lilypie Breastfeeding Ticker
  • Lilypie 3rd Birthday PicLilypie 3rd Birthday Ticker
  • Lilypie 6th to 18th PicLilypie 6th to 18th Ticker
  • I'm Glad They're Mine Too

    I'm Glad They're Mine Too

    The life of a SAHM with twin boys and a 4 year old little girl.

    Tuesday, March 18, 2008

    Morning!

    Kalynn's MRI went well overall. Apparently, after she started to wake up from the anesthisia, she had some mucus in her throat and she kept coughing. Bill said she started gasping too. They had to intubate her. Thank goodness she was better by the time we got home.

    Sleeping has been better. We had a few setbacks but we're making progress. Last night, Ryker kept waking up and sorta whimpering. He always put himself back to sleep. Ronin woke up around 12am. I got him and comforted him, and then put him back down. He fussed for a few minutes but finally did go to sleep. Everyone slept til 7:30am. I guess since we're working on sleeping longer stretches, that their schedules are going to change around a bit. We'll figure it out though

    Finally took Kalynn to get some pants and other clothes. I found some 6Xslim that fit her. The problem with her is that 5's are too huge in the waist and too short. But, 6's are the right length but even bigger in the waist. When people ask me what size she wears, it's a bit complicated LOL She wears 6 in shirts and dresses, 6 slims in pants, and 5's in shorts and skirts.

    Tonight is my boobie meeting. Tomorrow I plan on going to the Dallas Zoo with the kids and Lisa is supposed to come down. Then there's Easter. Gotta get the kids' Easter stuff.

    Anyway I guess that's it for now!

    0 Comments:

    Post a Comment

    Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

    << Home