• Lilypie Breastfeeding Ticker
  • Lilypie 3rd Birthday PicLilypie 3rd Birthday Ticker
  • Lilypie 6th to 18th PicLilypie 6th to 18th Ticker
  • I'm Glad They're Mine Too

    I'm Glad They're Mine Too

    The life of a SAHM with twin boys and a 4 year old little girl.

    Monday, March 24, 2008

    We went to the zoo last Wed and it was GREAT!! I am so glad that my sister Lisa went. She was a huge help. The kids really enjoyed it. Kalynn got to ride her first real horse. She was so excited! Ronin actually enjoyed it about half way through. He LOVED the birds. He signed "bird" and said"bir!!". He also would wave bye bye to all the animals. Ryker really wasn't impressed LOL Maybe he'll be like his sister. Kalynn wasn't really impressed til she was around 2 or 3.

    Friday, our friends Brandon and Karla and their clan were in town. They came over for a bit. Journey and Kalynn enjoyed playing together. After that, we went to eat lunch at a Thai place. I really miss them. They live in Oklahoma, and B is hoping to find a job closer to here.

    Saturday evening, we dyed eggs. It was the first time we actually dyed eggs. I usually just use plastic eggs and fill them with jelly beans (or jello beans as Kalynn calls them). She enjoyed it! Even Bill got into the action.

    Sunday morning (Easter), I got the kids' Easter baskets ready and we did an Easter Egg hunt in our house. The boys didn't quite grasp the idea that you're supposed to put the egg in their baskets. They enjoyed clanking them together better.

    I decided to make Easter lunch/dinner. I got a ham and some fixings to go with it. Mom came over and had dinner with us. I thought it turned out pretty good! I was pretty darn proud of myself! I have never made a ham before.

    So, all in all, it's been a great few days. Alas, spring break is over and it's back to the grind again.

    On the sleep front, overall, they've been doing GREAT. Last night wasn't so great though. Last night sucked big donkey doo doo. Ryker is getting his molars in, and those aren't fun. I could feel the tooth about to poke through. I gave him some Tylenol and some Orajel. I need to get some Motrin and more Hyland's Teething Tablets. Anyway, in a nutshell, I only got 3 hours of sleep last night-I had to wake up at 6:15am to get Kalynn up. But, Bill said he would get Kalynn dressed and I could go back to bed. So the boys and I slept til 8:15am. Hopefully tonight will be better!

    2 Comments:

    • At 1:24 PM , Blogger Lisa @ The Plain-Spoken Pen said...

      You've got a blog! I found it! Yay!

       
    • At 9:30 AM , Blogger Molly said...

      Hey Celeste, I've got a question for you about your cloth diapering. What do you use for the covers? How many do you need for one day? Thanks.
      Molly

       

    Post a Comment

    Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

    << Home