• Lilypie Breastfeeding Ticker
  • Lilypie 3rd Birthday PicLilypie 3rd Birthday Ticker
  • Lilypie 6th to 18th PicLilypie 6th to 18th Ticker
  • I'm Glad They're Mine Too

    I'm Glad They're Mine Too

    The life of a SAHM with twin boys and a 4 year old little girl.

    Monday, June 30, 2008

    Good afternoon!!

    Last week was pretty good.

    Lunch with Stephan was good. We went to Floresitas on Tuesday. I wanted to stay and talk a bit longer but the kids were getting antsy, cranky and throwing food on the floor..

    Wed, we went to Souper Salad. I had been wanting to go for quite a while. I haven't gone in YEARS. Bill wasn't impressed but I LOVED it. Kalynn did too. My friend Mandy (my next door neighbor) loves it too, so maybe we'll go by ourselves one of these days. Got Kalynn's party booked. After that Bill got a smoker.

    Thursday was the pool party. I am NOT going to a pool party by myself with all three kids, including twin toddlers who have no fear of the water. It was NOT fun. It was especially hard getting in and out of the pool. The way her pool is set up, there's a spa on the top level and then between the spa and the pool is about a 3-4 ft drop, and there's a water fall. I was in the spa with the boys. This little girl was playing in the spa, and then decided to get out. The front of the pool where the waterfall is, is tiled. She gets out of the tiled part and slips out of the spa! I caught her by the wrist and yelled out for help. OMG, it was so scary. Thank goodness her mom there and got her. I just shudder about what would've happened if I weren't there.

    Friday and Saturday didn't do much. The boys were sick with a stomach virus.

    Sunday, our friends that live in OK came into town. We went to lunch with them at Babe's. It was sooo yummy. After that we went swimming at their friend's house. Then went to our mutual friend's house (Andy and Kim, they live down the street from us) and had wings and hung out. So, it was a good day.

    This week is pretty empty. Wed, I have a playdate at the Splash Factory, so that'll be fun..

    0 Comments:

    Post a Comment

    Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

    << Home