• Lilypie Breastfeeding Ticker
  • Lilypie 3rd Birthday PicLilypie 3rd Birthday Ticker
  • Lilypie 6th to 18th PicLilypie 6th to 18th Ticker
  • I'm Glad They're Mine Too

    I'm Glad They're Mine Too

    The life of a SAHM with twin boys and a 4 year old little girl.

    Wednesday, June 18, 2008

    I've been busy the past few weeks! Last week, we went for a walk at the Cedar Hill Nature Preserve, had a picnic, and went to the Fountains in Cedar Hill. It was a lot of fun! I hate staying home with all the kids and the kids have fun getting out.

    This week, we went to Chick Fil A to meet my mom's group. Tomorrow, I'm meeting those moms at the Fountains again.. Friday Bill's dad is coming in town.

    So, we've been keeping busy and enjoying the summer.

    I gotta run...Ryker's crying..

    0 Comments:

    Post a Comment

    Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

    << Home