• Lilypie Breastfeeding Ticker
  • Lilypie 3rd Birthday PicLilypie 3rd Birthday Ticker
  • Lilypie 6th to 18th PicLilypie 6th to 18th Ticker
  • I'm Glad They're Mine Too

    I'm Glad They're Mine Too

    The life of a SAHM with twin boys and a 4 year old little girl.

    Sunday, July 06, 2008

    Finally have a chance to post!!

    This week was pretty good!

    The kids and I went to Splash Factory on Wed with some moms from the DFW area message board. It was fun! The kids had such a great time. Kalynn's party is going to be there and I admit, I'm a bit excited for it! After that we went to Chick Fil A and I saw my friend Kristi there. It was just by coincidence! So, we had an impromptu lunch together..

    Friday, Bill and I took the kids to the Cedar Hill fountains at Uptown Village. Yes, most of our outings involve water LOL

    Saturday, we went to our family reunion. It was nice seeing everyone. I haven't seen them since grandma died. We ate, talked, Kalynn went swimming..It was fun. Then after that we went to my niece's first birthday party. The party was awesome! Allie did a great job. The kids had fun.

    Today (Sunday) Kalynn had a birthday party for her friend Ava, who's our next door neighbor. It was at "It's a Girl Thang". It was SOO cute! The girls got to dress up in princess dresses, and the ladies did their hair, makeup and nails. It was really adorable. Of course, stupid me, forgot the camara.

    Speaking of birthdays..Kalynn's birthday theme is going to be Pink Poodle In Paris..I have decided that I am going to make her cake.. So, I've been searching all over the internet to get some ideas.. Here are a few that I'm going to try (I am going to practice)
    http://home-and-garden.webshots.com/photo/2329885580014386786vsLlfT

    http://cakefun.blogspot.com/2005/08/making-of-pink-poodle-cake.html

    http://www.recipelink.com/mf/9/5955


    (the last cake)

    I attempted the other night...I didn't have enough icing, but hopefully, after a few practice tries, it'll turn out well. I am also going to make some cupcakes with paw prints on them..

    If anyone wants to see latest pics of the kiddos, I have them all on my Myspace account!

    2 Comments:

    • At 4:29 PM , Blogger Unknown said...

      I love the pink poodles! They are so great. Good luck with your cake, can't wait to see it.

       
    • At 4:34 PM , Blogger Molly said...

      Hey Celeste,

      I accidentally commented with my hubby's account signed on. So, the comment from "Ian" is from me.
      :)
      Molly

       

    Post a Comment

    Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

    << Home