• Lilypie Breastfeeding Ticker
  • Lilypie 3rd Birthday PicLilypie 3rd Birthday Ticker
  • Lilypie 6th to 18th PicLilypie 6th to 18th Ticker
  • I'm Glad They're Mine Too

    I'm Glad They're Mine Too

    The life of a SAHM with twin boys and a 4 year old little girl.

    Thursday, July 31, 2008

    Good evening!

    My Wilton Course 1 Decorating class is over. I think I am going to go ahead and take the 2nd course. It was alot of fun! I really learned a lot. There were things that I just wouldn't have known if I hadn't taken the class. The 2nd class starts on Monday so I will probably go sign up then. Here's a picture of the last cake I made.



    Ryker news, he has been making SO much progress. He is walking more than he is crawling. He is so proud of himself! He's also making progress on the speech front as well.

    Ronin is learning so much as well! He's learned how to jump off of stuff..We have this bin and he'll say "doh doh doh!!" (for one, two, three!) LOL

    The boys are just so funny and so cute these days. They are so active. Some days they just wear me out.



    One more note, I wanted to mention Kalynn's party in case people are worried about Crypto that's been going on in the metroplex. I called them and they have already treated the water and there have been no cases of Crypto.

    Anyway, that's about all I have to say for now! I need to go finish up dinner.

    1 Comments:

    Post a Comment

    Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

    << Home