• Lilypie Breastfeeding Ticker
  • Lilypie 3rd Birthday PicLilypie 3rd Birthday Ticker
  • Lilypie 6th to 18th PicLilypie 6th to 18th Ticker
  • I'm Glad They're Mine Too

    I'm Glad They're Mine Too

    The life of a SAHM with twin boys and a 4 year old little girl.

    Monday, July 14, 2008

    Evening!! I'm sitting here waiting on my cake to bake. I need to have my cake baked and frosted by Wed. I figure I'd let it cool down overnight and then frost it Wed afternoon while the boys are taking a nap.

    Yesterday, mom got me an early birthday gift. She got me this cake decorator set that I had been wanting. She got it for me yesterday since I need it by Wed. It's SWEET! Lots of cool and nifty stuff in there.

    After that we went swimming at Andy and Kim's house. The boys LOVE to swim. Ronin used to and Ryker does call it "bath". But, yesterday, Ronin actually said "swimming". He said "Mimming!!" It was really cute how he said it.

    Today, Ryker had therapy. I had been concerned with his speech. When my FIL was here, I had asked him to look at Ryker's ears (he's an ENT). He said that there was fluid behind there. I know that can be a factor in speech delay, so I am going to make an appt with an ENT to see what they say. They won't do an eval until that's taken care of, so to speak. Mariah (the gal from ECI) said that they don't consider a speech delay until they're 6 months behind. Ryker's 5 months behind..

    So, we had a nest above our porch..The mama bird laid eggs and 4 hatched. One of them died :( But three of them flourished! We saw them every single day. Well, now they're out of the nest. One of them will go up to Bill and let him hold it. Bill named it Scooter LOL I got some pics, I'll post them here in a bit..

    Tomorrow is payday and I plan on going grocery shopping with the kids. An excuse to get out of the house. They do pretty well out shopping for the most part.

    0 Comments:

    Post a Comment

    Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

    << Home