• Lilypie Breastfeeding Ticker
  • Lilypie 3rd Birthday PicLilypie 3rd Birthday Ticker
  • Lilypie 6th to 18th PicLilypie 6th to 18th Ticker
  • I'm Glad They're Mine Too

    I'm Glad They're Mine Too

    The life of a SAHM with twin boys and a 4 year old little girl.

    Saturday, July 12, 2008

    Good afternoon!!

    This week was pretty good!

    Monday was our 7 year wedding anniversary! Lisa was so nice to offer to babysit. She got here around 5:30. I thought she did pretty well! We went to Joe's Crab Shack for dinner, and then hung out at Barnes and Noble. AFter that I got ice cream at Marble Slab.

    Wed, Ryker had therapy. That went well. I have to keep him out of a "W" sit. He sits on his bottom with his feet behind him, which looks like a "W". Something about stretching out his ligaments and can cause problems later. She said that if he isn't walking better by 2, then we really need to follow up with the Doctor.. Hopefully, he'll be walking by then..

    Also, on Wed, I signed up for a cake decorating class at Michael's. So far so good! I am glad that I am taking this class. There are things that I would've had no clue if I hadn't taken the class. For example, I had NO idea that there were different consistencies of frosting that are used for different things.

    Friday, we met our friends Naomi and Chad at the mall. We hung out there for a bit and then went to Spaghetti Warehouse for lunch.

    Saturdays are usually "Mommy and Kalynn time". But this time, she wanted ALL of us to go..Honestly, it would've been easier if Bill didn't go. He was more of a pain. He doesn't like McDonald's anyway. Yes, I'm crazy. I take them out to fast food places by myself quite a bit. Things go more smoothly when I'm by myself.

    Anyway, not much else is going on around these parts. Just same old same old.

    1 Comments:

    Post a Comment

    Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

    << Home