• Lilypie Breastfeeding Ticker
  • Lilypie 3rd Birthday PicLilypie 3rd Birthday Ticker
  • Lilypie 6th to 18th PicLilypie 6th to 18th Ticker
  • I'm Glad They're Mine Too

    I'm Glad They're Mine Too

    The life of a SAHM with twin boys and a 4 year old little girl.

    Tuesday, October 14, 2008

    Good morning!!

    Ronin is doing MUCH better. It's like he was never sick in the first place.. He's back to his full of energy self..

    Then I had a scary moment on Friday..Bill cooked steaks on the grill..A piece of steak got caught in my throat, where I couldn't breathe..I was able to get out "I'm choking!" to Bill. I started feeling really dizzy. Thank goodness it went down on its own. It was very scary..

    Other than that, it was pretty non eventful.

    I do have a job interview today at 10:20am. I used to work for an answering service about 10 years ago. I worked there for 2-3 years. After I quit, another answering service bought them out. That answering service is where I'm interviewing today. I actually already did the application and testing, I just hadn't had a chance to do the 2nd interview, because I couldn't find a babysitter and then Ryker had surgery, etc. The nice thing is that the supervisor and the marketing person of the old answering service is working for this answering service. They said that they would give me a good recommendation. Hopefully, I will get this job. We could really use the $$. I'll only be working there p/t in the evening..

    Uh oh..gotta run. The boys are getting into the babywipes.

    1 Comments:

    • At 2:18 AM , Blogger Molly said...

      I would say good luck, but I'm reading this on Wednesday, so instead, I'm hoping your interview went well and you can get out of it what you need and want.

      Best of luck to you as you wait to hear back about the job.

       

    Post a Comment

    Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

    << Home