• Lilypie Breastfeeding Ticker
  • Lilypie 3rd Birthday PicLilypie 3rd Birthday Ticker
  • Lilypie 6th to 18th PicLilypie 6th to 18th Ticker
  • I'm Glad They're Mine Too

    I'm Glad They're Mine Too

    The life of a SAHM with twin boys and a 4 year old little girl.

    Monday, November 20, 2006

    Finally have a few free minutes.

    OK, so I lied..No pics. I'm sure I'll get some on Thanksgiving!

    So the past couple of weeks have been crazy. Some days I feel like I want to go insane, but other days aren't too bad. This week, Bill has the day off, so I'm happy about that.

    Had a rough few days though, the boys have had a bit of a cold. With RSV and preemies, I didn't want to mess around so I took the boys in. They have ear infections :( But other than that they're doing well! Ryker is 9 lbs 15 oz and Ronin is 8 lbs 6 oz! They are definitely chunking up.

    Breastfeeding continues to go well with Ryker and better with Ronin. We don't use that many bottles with Ryker but Ronin mostly gets a bottle. I think I've gotten pretty good at nursing in public (discreet of course) too.

    I've also discovered the world of babywearing. I have 2 slings that the boys like. I also found that Ronin likes the Mei Tai,which is another type of carrier.

    Anyway, that's it!

    0 Comments:

    Post a Comment

    Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

    << Home