• Lilypie Breastfeeding Ticker
  • Lilypie 3rd Birthday PicLilypie 3rd Birthday Ticker
  • Lilypie 6th to 18th PicLilypie 6th to 18th Ticker
  • I'm Glad They're Mine Too

    I'm Glad They're Mine Too

    The life of a SAHM with twin boys and a 4 year old little girl.

    Monday, November 13, 2006

    What a day!!

    It was a crazy morning. Both boys were fussy. Then Kalynn decides that she would mop the floor (Bill had spilled something and forgot to empty out the bucket). So, a part of the kitchen floor was sopping wet. Both boys were hungry and I couldn't figure out how to feed them at the same time.

    So between fussy babies and Kalynn being defiant, it was a LONG day. I am exhausted to say the least. Our house is in shambles again (sorry mom, after all that work you did!) All I did today was hold, feed,and change babies, and discipline Kalynn. And of course, the boys wanted to eat at separate times.

    Hopefully, tomorrow will be better. I guess we'll see. Good thing is that Kalynn has speech class tomorrow.

    0 Comments:

    Post a Comment

    Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

    << Home