• Lilypie Breastfeeding Ticker
  • Lilypie 3rd Birthday PicLilypie 3rd Birthday Ticker
  • Lilypie 6th to 18th PicLilypie 6th to 18th Ticker
  • I'm Glad They're Mine Too

    I'm Glad They're Mine Too

    The life of a SAHM with twin boys and a 4 year old little girl.

    Tuesday, February 20, 2007

    Morning!

    I uhh..overslept so I didn't get to interview that pediatrician..

    Last night was pretty good!! Bill took Ronin and let me go to bed. Sleeping been a sore spot for me. I'm kinda jealous that he gets to go to bed whenever he wants. I'm in a constant state of exhaustion. Because of my exhaustion, I have been a bit snippy. My house is in a constant state of messiness. I try to catch up but then, a day later, I'm behind again. Bill and I haven't had much time to ourselves . I'm in mom mode 24/7. I am in desperate need of having just a few hours to ourselves, just to dinner, with no kiddos.

    I guess that's one thing that has surprised me. That even though we've done this parenting thing before, it's still difficult on us. I mean, we're "ok", we've just been really snippy and tired. We both get easily annoyed. Bill helps out a lot, and of course he should!! He holds babies when I ask him to, changes diapers, plays with them. It's just been hard. I wish I lived closer to my family..

    Anyhoo, I'm hoping to get some pictures of the boys today! I was playing with them on the floor and they were laughing! It was so cute!

    OK, I gotta do some chores. yay.

    Later

    0 Comments:

    Post a Comment

    Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

    << Home