• Lilypie Breastfeeding Ticker
  • Lilypie 3rd Birthday PicLilypie 3rd Birthday Ticker
  • Lilypie 6th to 18th PicLilypie 6th to 18th Ticker
  • I'm Glad They're Mine Too

    I'm Glad They're Mine Too

    The life of a SAHM with twin boys and a 4 year old little girl.

    Wednesday, February 21, 2007

    The rest of the day was pretty good!

    The pediatrician ended up calling me! She was very nice but I think I'm going to search for another one.

    Last night I went to that meeting called "For Babies Sake" in Arlington. It's not associated with LLL but it's run by a LLL leader. They were SO nice and welcomed me. They loved the boys, and held them. They'd hold one while I nursed the other one. Ronin had a good time, he was such a little flirt! One of the girls was talking to him and he was smiling and giggling! It was SO cute! He's such a happy boy when he's not crying!

    We talked, and I am amazed about how much misinformation is given by pediatricians! And I think that's why you have to be really educated about how bf'ing works and have lots of support. Pediatricians can sabatoge a new mom's bf'ing relationship. I think if I didn't have the support I did from Bill and the nurses and my own knowledge and experience, I probably wouldn't be bf'ing right now.

    But anyway, I'm glad I went. Next week's meeting is at a restaurant, so I plan on being there!

    Gotta go! Fussy baby!

    0 Comments:

    Post a Comment

    Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

    << Home