• Lilypie Breastfeeding Ticker
  • Lilypie 3rd Birthday PicLilypie 3rd Birthday Ticker
  • Lilypie 6th to 18th PicLilypie 6th to 18th Ticker
  • I'm Glad They're Mine Too

    I'm Glad They're Mine Too

    The life of a SAHM with twin boys and a 4 year old little girl.

    Thursday, February 22, 2007

    What a beautiful day! Today has been going pretty well! I am planning on taking everyone to the park when we're done with dinner.

    Tomorrow, I'm going to take the kidlets to the library here in town. There's supposed to be story time at 11am.

    Last night, for some reason I couldn't sleep. I guess I had a lot of things on my mind.

    In a couple of weeks, ECI will be coming out to evaluate the boys. Seems like Ryker is a little bit behind. Neither boy is doing what 4 month olds do, but I know that's because they're 6 weeks behind. But it seems like Ryker is behind even for his adjusted age. He still has trouble lifting up his head and he hasn't rolled over from either side. He doesn't seem to babble as much as Ronin either.

    Anyhoo, not much else is going on. Just that my boys are the cutest boys on this planet and I could just eat them up!

    0 Comments:

    Post a Comment

    Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

    << Home