• Lilypie Breastfeeding Ticker
  • Lilypie 3rd Birthday PicLilypie 3rd Birthday Ticker
  • Lilypie 6th to 18th PicLilypie 6th to 18th Ticker
  • I'm Glad They're Mine Too

    I'm Glad They're Mine Too

    The life of a SAHM with twin boys and a 4 year old little girl.

    Monday, March 19, 2007

    Last night was a lot better!! The boys slept through til about 6am!! I hope those past few days was just a fluke.

    So, I have a thought about children's shows...

    Where are the parents!!! OK, for example..Dora..Why in the world does her parents go off by herself in the wilderness? With a monkey??? Umm...Hello? Don't monkeys carry around disease? Same thing with Diego!! Diego's in the jungle by himself with talking animals and stuff.

    Max and Ruby: Where are their parents? How come Max doesn't speak a lot? I think he has a speech delay. And he doesn't listen to Ruby, his sister. It's sad but this show drives me nuts. For instance, Ruby is in "Bunny Scouts" and she's selling cookies. Max keeps getting into them, despite Ruby telling him no. And she lets him get away with it!!

    Maisy: Is she full grown? Is she a kid? Where are her parents? And that talking crocodile? I think something is wrong..

    But then again..these are talking animals..I just think too much heehee


    Let's see...I did clean up our bathroom..So, our room and bathroom is clean. Just gotta clean the other bathroom, kitchen and the livingroom..

    0 Comments:

    Post a Comment

    Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

    << Home