• Lilypie Breastfeeding Ticker
  • Lilypie 3rd Birthday PicLilypie 3rd Birthday Ticker
  • Lilypie 6th to 18th PicLilypie 6th to 18th Ticker
  • I'm Glad They're Mine Too

    I'm Glad They're Mine Too

    The life of a SAHM with twin boys and a 4 year old little girl.

    Tuesday, February 27, 2007

    No meeting tonight. I'm bummed. Bill had a parent/teacher conference which he thought was Thursday. Turned out it was today :( So, I'm stuck at home. And the minivan is in the shop. BAH!!!

    So, I'm home, waiting for pizza to get here.

    Boys have been fussy today..Had a few cute moments. The boys were on their play mat and I put them facing each other. Ryker and Ronin were smiling at each other. It was so cute! I wonder if they remember each other from the womb.

    The rest of the week, not much is going on. But this weekend, I plan on going to see my mom and see grandma at her new place.

    OK, gotta go. Ronin's fussy.

    0 Comments:

    Post a Comment

    Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

    << Home