• Lilypie Breastfeeding Ticker
  • Lilypie 3rd Birthday PicLilypie 3rd Birthday Ticker
  • Lilypie 6th to 18th PicLilypie 6th to 18th Ticker
  • I'm Glad They're Mine Too

    I'm Glad They're Mine Too

    The life of a SAHM with twin boys and a 4 year old little girl.

    Friday, March 02, 2007

    I hate this piece of crap computer. It keeps screwing up. It'll start making this grinding noise and if you don't turn it off as soon as it starts, it erases everything. Then I have to do the "quick restart" which involves destroying the hard drive and reinstalling everything, including Windows. That takes hours. If I do catch it in time, it still takes hours because it'll do that when I start the computer. I turn it off, and try again. No luck. I did this from noon til about 3:30 (not right after the other LOL)

    Anyway, the week as pretty good. Today was Story Time at the Library..We'll probably go to our friend Brandon and Karla's house, go to dinner and hang out with them for a bit. Hopefully, since Kalynn's taking a nap, she'll be well behaved.

    Anyway, I need to get some laundry done.

    0 Comments:

    Post a Comment

    Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

    << Home