• Lilypie Breastfeeding Ticker
  • Lilypie 3rd Birthday PicLilypie 3rd Birthday Ticker
  • Lilypie 6th to 18th PicLilypie 6th to 18th Ticker
  • I'm Glad They're Mine Too

    I'm Glad They're Mine Too

    The life of a SAHM with twin boys and a 4 year old little girl.

    Monday, February 26, 2007

    Sunday was a really good day!

    We met our friend Naomi and Chad at Kid to Kid (it's a consignment store). They have a little girl who is 3 weeks younger than the boys. She is a big girl! Makes me realize how tiny Ronin really is. I of course, got some clothes for the kiddos.

    After that, my friend Karla calls wanting to know if I wanted to go to a movie with her! The guys said that they'd watch the kids..all five of them! So, we went to see Music and Lyrics. It was cute, but predictiable chick flick. Get back and the boys had been crying and the girls were fighting..

    Finally got home and Ryker went straight to bed. Ronin was in bed shortly thereafter.

    Anyhoo, not much is going on. Tomorrow, I plan on going to dinner with the BF'ing Moms group. Friday is the library for story time, and that;s pretty much it..


    0 Comments:

    Post a Comment

    Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

    << Home