• Lilypie Breastfeeding Ticker
  • Lilypie 3rd Birthday PicLilypie 3rd Birthday Ticker
  • Lilypie 6th to 18th PicLilypie 6th to 18th Ticker
  • I'm Glad They're Mine Too

    I'm Glad They're Mine Too

    The life of a SAHM with twin boys and a 4 year old little girl.

    Wednesday, April 04, 2007

    So, I think Ryker is teething..3 words: Hyland's Teething Tablets.. I used them with Kalynn and they worked well with her. So I used them with Ryker to see if they would help. They did and he actually took a nap! He had been cranky all morning. But we'll see how long it takes for him to get a tooth. It took Kalynn FOR EVER to get a tooth. She started teething pretty early if I remember and she was 8 months when she got her first tooth.

    I'm kinda bummed that it's going to be cold for Easter!! I got the boys some KNIT polos (not cotton, I learned my lesson!) and some pants.. Good thing too since of the weather. I think I need to get Kalynn a sweater for her dress, since it's sleeveless. Or....I could get her another Easter dress...Hmm... Maybe not since those things cost $$.

    I think I'm going to change the title, if I can..

    0 Comments:

    Post a Comment

    Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

    << Home