• Lilypie Breastfeeding Ticker
  • Lilypie 3rd Birthday PicLilypie 3rd Birthday Ticker
  • Lilypie 6th to 18th PicLilypie 6th to 18th Ticker
  • I'm Glad They're Mine Too

    I'm Glad They're Mine Too

    The life of a SAHM with twin boys and a 4 year old little girl.

    Tuesday, April 03, 2007

    What a night!!!

    So, I go to my BF'ing group. Ronin didn't gain anything :( I was bummed. But Mellanie (the LC) said that since he had a huge gain last week, that she's not worried about it. Plus, he probably grew in length. She also said that he looks really good, and filling out nicely. So, I guess we'll see what happens next week.

    We were about to leave when one of the girls said that the storm was coming in. So, we stayed put. Then, we heard that there was a tornado headed our way. I start to FREAK out. We all head to the bathroom. The sirens go off. I swear, I was going to puke. Finally, the sirens stop and we get out. It started to rain and have pea size hail. I stayed put since it was still raining. Finally, it was safe to go so we left. I got home ok. So, that's enough fun for me.

    I probably should go to bed.

    0 Comments:

    Post a Comment

    Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

    << Home