• Lilypie Breastfeeding Ticker
  • Lilypie 3rd Birthday PicLilypie 3rd Birthday Ticker
  • Lilypie 6th to 18th PicLilypie 6th to 18th Ticker
  • I'm Glad They're Mine Too

    I'm Glad They're Mine Too

    The life of a SAHM with twin boys and a 4 year old little girl.

    Thursday, May 17, 2007

    So last night sucked big time. Ronin was up every 2 hours. Totally NOT fun. I think Ryker got up a few times but fortunately, Bill got up with him. I'm really grateful for Bill. I couldn't get through this whole twin thing without him. Fortunately, the boys took a long morning nap (Ronin is still asleep)

    So I've had these one size diapers called Haute Pockets. They're similar to FB's but they have more snaps so you can fit from 8 lbs to 30 lbs. For the life of me, I couldn't get them figured out!!! But I finally did, thanks to one of my message boards. I think I want to try another one size diaper. They're called Bumgenius 2.0. Reason being is because the boys are in different size diapers..Ronin's in size small FB's and Ryker's in the Medium. The smalls go up to 18 lbs so we still have a few months left. And the good thing is that when Ronin does outgrow them, I can resell them.

    OH so I have a question about the prefolds- Mom? someone who's used those before? (those are the ones that people usually think of when you say "cloth diapers") The sides of the diaper are getting to where I can't bring it to the front.. It just goes to his side and then I have to unfold the top of the diaper. Am I doing something wrong?? Length wise, they're huge..Maybe I'm just used to disposables and the other diapers I have where the sides go all the way to the front.

    Anyway, I hope tonight is better. They didn't nap very well yesterday so maybe that's why they slept like crap.

    0 Comments:

    Post a Comment

    Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

    << Home