• Lilypie Breastfeeding Ticker
  • Lilypie 3rd Birthday PicLilypie 3rd Birthday Ticker
  • Lilypie 6th to 18th PicLilypie 6th to 18th Ticker
  • I'm Glad They're Mine Too

    I'm Glad They're Mine Too

    The life of a SAHM with twin boys and a 4 year old little girl.

    Thursday, May 17, 2007

    I have a confession to make..People ask me about if I'm ok concerning grandma. No, I'm not..I just that realized today, weird as it may be. I cry almost every night. Stupid things remind me of her. I just miss her a lot, so much I can't even describe it. But it's only been 2 1/2 months...

    On to happy stuff. Ronin has a thing for feet!! It is so funny to watch him. If he sees feet, he will make a beeline for them. When he gets to them, he will follow them. It's just funny.

    I've been researching different things for Kalynn. I have found something called "joint compressions". I was telling Bill about it and he said "Oh yeah! We do that with our kids" So, he's going to show me. It's supposed to work when she's having a meltdown. I'm also going to bring her purple back pack and fill it with books, and other heavy stuff too. That's supposed to help as well.


    Anyway, that's it (for now)

    0 Comments:

    Post a Comment

    Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

    << Home