• Lilypie Breastfeeding Ticker
  • Lilypie 3rd Birthday PicLilypie 3rd Birthday Ticker
  • Lilypie 6th to 18th PicLilypie 6th to 18th Ticker
  • I'm Glad They're Mine Too

    I'm Glad They're Mine Too

    The life of a SAHM with twin boys and a 4 year old little girl.

    Friday, September 14, 2007

    I'm becoming a bit more sensitive to twin comments. Maybe it's because I used to make comments like that. I see how insensitive it was now that I have twins I really take offense when someone is so adamant that they do not want twins. You know, twins are NOT that horrible. They are beautiful children and I don't understand why anyone would say anything negative about having beautiful children, whether it be 1, 2, 3, or so on.

    Yes, it's work but so are a lot of things. Because it's harder, does that mean we shouldn't do it? I am so lucky and grateful to have twins. Yes, lucky!

    I'm glad they're yours and not mine! I'm glad they're mine and not yours too
    Double Trouble! Double the Fun!
    You sure have your hands full! And my heart is full
    Ewww...twins! Don't even know how to comment to that one..I just told the woman she was rude
    I feel sorry for you! Please don't feel sorry for me


    And a few other things have been bothering me. My boys are 6 weeks premature, so they are a little behind in some skills. It's really really difficult when I read about what a baby the boys' age or younger are doing. Some of their peers are a little "advanced". When I read about what they're accomplishing, while their parents should be proud, at the same time, it's like pouring salt in my open wound. I know it's not my fault, but it's hard to get past that. Maybe somehow, I should've done something different so they could've been in there for a little longer. Ryker is just now sitting unassisted for a long period of time and scooting and he's almost a year. So, it's a little difficult when I read that little Johnny, who is the same age as my boys, is already walking and talking in full sentences.

    I try to avoid "bragging threads" on my message boards because all it's going to do is make me feel like crap. Maybe as they get older, it'll be better..

    0 Comments:

    Post a Comment

    Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

    << Home