• Lilypie Breastfeeding Ticker
  • Lilypie 3rd Birthday PicLilypie 3rd Birthday Ticker
  • Lilypie 6th to 18th PicLilypie 6th to 18th Ticker
  • I'm Glad They're Mine Too

    I'm Glad They're Mine Too

    The life of a SAHM with twin boys and a 4 year old little girl.

    Wednesday, October 22, 2008

    Well, nothing new to report! I haven't heard from anyone from that job. I'm not sure if I should call? I'm afraid that someone did call but I was gone. We don't have voice mail.

    This past Saturday, I had Girl Scout Leader training. It was very interesting, and I got some great ideas. Hopefully, Michelle (the leader) will call me sometime this week so we can discuss what I learned. She has her training the day before our meeting..

    After training, we went to the Fall Festival here in town. It was bigger and crowded than it was last year! It was fun though.

    Sunday, we were going to a birthday party for my friend's little girl but she broke her arm :( I felt really bad for her..

    Monday was my cake class. It'll be our last class! What am I going to do on Monday nights now!! I've been taking them since July!! Plus, I love our instructor. She also has twins, which is pretty neat.

    Other than that, I've been working on the boys' costumes. They're going to be clowns! I just need to put the velcro on and put the elastic in the arms and legs. That should be done this weekend. It's so much cheaper to make the boys' costumes than to buy them. At Walmart, they're around $20. I made both of the boys costumes for less than that! The costumes were pretty easy once the patterns were cut out. Cutting out the patterns was such a huge pain in the rear. That took longer than the actual sewing!

    And on one more note. I think a lot of you know that I have a friend, Naomi. She was the boys' party. She had her baby last week! It's a boy!!

    Anyway, I must go.. I need to clean the house

    1 Comments:

    • At 5:19 AM , Blogger Molly said...

      My sister is the new leader of her daughter's Daisy Scout Troop. No one else would do it, so she stepped up to the plate.

      I love to sew, but I hate to cut the fabric. It is such a pain and takes so long.

       

    Post a Comment

    Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

    << Home