• Lilypie Breastfeeding Ticker
  • Lilypie 3rd Birthday PicLilypie 3rd Birthday Ticker
  • Lilypie 6th to 18th PicLilypie 6th to 18th Ticker
  • I'm Glad They're Mine Too

    I'm Glad They're Mine Too

    The life of a SAHM with twin boys and a 4 year old little girl.

    Friday, February 23, 2007

    Morning!!

    Last night was pretty good. Went to the park. There were some boys throwing rocks and Bill told them to stop and they did. Kalynn had a good time.

    Going to the library here in a few hours. Then probably will see Brandon and Karla and their clan tonight hopefully. Saturday, plan on going shopping with Naomi. So, it'll be a nice weekend.

    I talked to my grandmother yesterday afternoon. She has moved into an assisted living home. It's so weird to even say that. She was so independent, so it's hard to see that she does indeed need help. But I talked to her and she seems happy there. I'm glad.

    I get so annoyed with the discouragement of nursing twins. YES it CAN be done. It CAN be hard but it can be overcome. I had a VERY rough time with it for 2 months (mild reflux, nipple confusion, all that fun stuff)!! But I stuck with it, and now we're going strong at almost 5 months!

    But anyhoo, I better get some things done around the house before we go.

    0 Comments:

    Post a Comment

    Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

    << Home