• Lilypie Breastfeeding Ticker
  • Lilypie 3rd Birthday PicLilypie 3rd Birthday Ticker
  • Lilypie 6th to 18th PicLilypie 6th to 18th Ticker
  • I'm Glad They're Mine Too

    I'm Glad They're Mine Too

    The life of a SAHM with twin boys and a 4 year old little girl.

    Friday, February 23, 2007

    Wow, a new entire world has opened up to me since we have this van!! We went to story time at the local library, and Kalynn LOVED it. I got her a library card and we checked out some books. I even met some SAHM's too! We talked the entire time. They have kids that are K's age. One of them had a tiny newborn baby, and she has 3 older kids! I'm so glad I met them! There is even a SAHM group here in Midlothian! Wow, I feel like I've missed out on so much.

    Another thought, I'm thinking about going to cloth..Specifically, using fuzzi buns



    Or Wonderoos, a pocket diaper like this..
    This is from the website:
    http://www.parentingbynature.com/fuzzi_bunz.htm

    Pros:
    -Won't have to keep on buying diapers.
    -Can use with both boys instead of buying 2 different size packages
    -They are very easy to use
    -Less $$ in the long run and can be resold.

    Cons:
    -Laundry! I can barely keep up as it is!

    Maybe...I can get some FB's, but keep a package of diapers on hand when I run out..

    Well, bah humbug..My parenting message board is taking too long :(

    0 Comments:

    Post a Comment

    Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

    << Home