• Lilypie Breastfeeding Ticker
  • Lilypie 3rd Birthday PicLilypie 3rd Birthday Ticker
  • Lilypie 6th to 18th PicLilypie 6th to 18th Ticker
  • I'm Glad They're Mine Too

    I'm Glad They're Mine Too

    The life of a SAHM with twin boys and a 4 year old little girl.

    Saturday, February 24, 2007

    Today was ok. It was just booooring.. I was going to go shopping with my friend Naomi, but it was SO windy, and Bill didn't feel comfortable with me going. It was so windy, several of our neighbors' fences got knocked down. The entire sky looked orange, because of the dust.

    I let the dogs out to go play and do their business. Well, I go out there to bring them back in and I couldn't find Ginger! I think she got out so I go run around then neighborhood. I couldn't find her. I really thought she was gone for good. So, I take another look in the backyard and I heard her. Bill had taken down part of our fence, and it fell on her! But she's ok, thank goodness!

    The boys are doing very well! They're noticing their big sister. They loove watching her and they smile at her. It's SO adorable. It makes those difficult first few months worth it.

    Oh, just to let you know..if I'm gone for several days, it's because of the computer. OUr computer keeps crapping out on us. So, we have to do a quick restart and reinstall EVERYTHING. We don't have the $$ to get a new computer, so if this one goes kaput, it'll probably be awhile til I can get back online.

    0 Comments:

    Post a Comment

    Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

    << Home