• Lilypie Breastfeeding Ticker
  • Lilypie 3rd Birthday PicLilypie 3rd Birthday Ticker
  • Lilypie 6th to 18th PicLilypie 6th to 18th Ticker
  • I'm Glad They're Mine Too

    I'm Glad They're Mine Too

    The life of a SAHM with twin boys and a 4 year old little girl.

    Saturday, March 31, 2007

    Had a pretty busy day!

    I went to Aili's baby shower today (my brother's GF). I was so nervous about going because I had never driven on Loop 820 before and meeting new people makes me nervous. But, I am happy to report that Loop 820 isn't too bad! Just have to pay attention because you could be driving along and then end up on 121 or something. Going back was a little tricky because I thought the exit I needed was on the right but ended up being on the left. And a jerk in a huge truck wouldn't let me get over. But, I finally did and got home ok.

    The people at the shower were very nice (I mean besides my family, they're usually nice sometimes heh heh) ! They thought the boys were cute and of course I agree!

    I find it amusing though that when people find out I have twins, they always say "I couldn't handle it!" YES you can. You wouldn't have a choice. I mean, what do they think I do all day? Roll up in a ball and cry in the corner? Or that I don't get any sleep. Heck yeah I do! They usually sleep through the night, fortunately. They wake up around 5ish am to nurse, but all I do is nurse them lying down and go back to sleep (one at a time BTW LOL )

    I really enjoy being a twin mom. Seriously. They are so cute and I love watching them interact together. It makes all the crying and hard stuff all worth it.

    Next weekend is Easter! I NEED to go to Target. Aili got a lot of cute outfits from there (she's having a boy), so I think I'm gonna go there and check it out. Walmarts selection for infant boys isn't that great. They have like one rack of somewhat dressy clothes. And the ones that they DO have are cotton. I got them a cute cotton outfit and mom thought I was nuts because you had to iron them LOL (ME?? Iron?? I guess that's why I should stay away from cotton bwahahaha!)

    And one last thing before I go..I got my hair cut really short. I got tired of the boys pulling on it and yanking chunks out.


    Anyway, I better go to bed...

    0 Comments:

    Post a Comment

    Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

    << Home