• Lilypie Breastfeeding Ticker
  • Lilypie 3rd Birthday PicLilypie 3rd Birthday Ticker
  • Lilypie 6th to 18th PicLilypie 6th to 18th Ticker
  • I'm Glad They're Mine Too

    I'm Glad They're Mine Too

    The life of a SAHM with twin boys and a 4 year old little girl.

    Sunday, April 01, 2007

    Uggh, I can't sleep. My allergies are driving me nuts.

    Today was a lot of fun! My brother had a bday party at my dad's house. It was nice being with family. I always love being around family. The boys got lots of attention too! Gabbi just loved holding them, which was a huge help! Kalynn was actually pretty well behaved for the most part. She had her moments, of course, she's 4. But, she really did pretty well. We even went to the park. The pool was open, and Allie, Gabbi and I were all drooling over it. I LOVE swimming!

    Ryker was fussy, but he finally fell asleep and took a nap. We were a little afraid that it would mess up his night time but it didn't! He went to bed without a problem. Even Ronin and Kalynn went to bed without much of a fuss.

    Nothing else really this week. Tuesday is my BF'ing moms support group, but that's pretty much it. Curious about how much Ronin has gained..

    I'm hoping to clean the house tomorrow. The kitchen is a horrible mess. Kalynn has all of her art supplies strewn over the table.

    OK, I'm going to bed in hopes of getting this Prince song out of my head. It's the song Controversey and one part says "People think I'm rude I wish we were all were nude" (umm, Prince, trust me, you don't)

    Anyhoo, nighty night.

    0 Comments:

    Post a Comment

    Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

    << Home