• Lilypie Breastfeeding Ticker
  • Lilypie 3rd Birthday PicLilypie 3rd Birthday Ticker
  • Lilypie 6th to 18th PicLilypie 6th to 18th Ticker
  • I'm Glad They're Mine Too

    I'm Glad They're Mine Too

    The life of a SAHM with twin boys and a 4 year old little girl.

    Friday, September 21, 2007

    I am not feeling well today :( Neither is Kalynn. I ran this morning and felt like my energy was totally zapped. I did terrible :(

    Kalynn got home and went and laid down on our bed and fell asleep. She isn't feeling well either. I think it's a cold or something. Yay Kindergarten and germs.

    Anyway, here's some pics:

    Ryker




    Ronin being a little ham




    Ryker was poking his finger in Ronin's ear. Ronin thought it was funny




    Wrestling



    Boys playing

    0 Comments:

    Post a Comment

    Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

    << Home