• Lilypie Breastfeeding Ticker
  • Lilypie 3rd Birthday PicLilypie 3rd Birthday Ticker
  • Lilypie 6th to 18th PicLilypie 6th to 18th Ticker
  • I'm Glad They're Mine Too

    I'm Glad They're Mine Too

    The life of a SAHM with twin boys and a 4 year old little girl.

    Wednesday, September 19, 2007

    I have the sweetest husband!! I just got a card in the mail from him! I guess he mailed it from school. It's so sweet!! Totally made my day.


    Molly!! Hey!! How's it going?? Thanks for reading about my incredibly boring life LOL

    1 Comments:

    • At 6:26 AM , Blogger Molly said...

      I enjoy your blog. I have four kids of my own and I know life with small kids is never boring! I'm happy about your choice to breastfeed your sons after their first year. Three of my four were bf (the fourth would have nothing to do with it) and they were all nursed until they were 15 or 16 months old. And your sweet boys, being small, breastfeeding is still so good for them. Have fun with their birthday's coming up!
      Molly

       

    Post a Comment

    Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

    << Home