• Lilypie Breastfeeding Ticker
  • Lilypie 3rd Birthday PicLilypie 3rd Birthday Ticker
  • Lilypie 6th to 18th PicLilypie 6th to 18th Ticker
  • I'm Glad They're Mine Too

    I'm Glad They're Mine Too

    The life of a SAHM with twin boys and a 4 year old little girl.

    Monday, September 17, 2007

    We had a great night!! The boys woke up ONCE!! Woohoo!!!

    The weekend was ok. Friday, I signed Kalynn for Daisy Scouts! She's now officially a Daisy Scout! There are 2 troops being formed, so we're supposed to meet to figure out which troop she's going to be in and when we are going to meet.

    Saturday, we went to a bbq at a friend's house that I haven't seen in over 3 years! It was nice seeing her. Our friends Naomi and Chad were there too, so at least I knew a few other people LOL

    Sunday, I did laundry, worked on costumes, worked on invites, and ran my 3 miles! Not at the same time of course.

    Boys are doing well! Ronin is standing for a few seconds unassisted. And he can bend down, get something from the floor and then throw it out over the play yard. Silly boy! Ryker is doing better sitting up. He's even trying to pull up. He likes to make faces through the little slots. So, we're having fun!

    Kalynn is doing so much better behavior wise. School is really helping, I believe. They are VERY structured which is exactly what she needs. She does need a few reminders here and there, but I am confident she will excel!

    Anyway, I better go!

    0 Comments:

    Post a Comment

    Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

    << Home