• Lilypie Breastfeeding Ticker
  • Lilypie 3rd Birthday PicLilypie 3rd Birthday Ticker
  • Lilypie 6th to 18th PicLilypie 6th to 18th Ticker
  • I'm Glad They're Mine Too

    I'm Glad They're Mine Too

    The life of a SAHM with twin boys and a 4 year old little girl.

    Thursday, September 20, 2007

    Morning! It was a so so night. Ronin woke up 2x's but Ryker only woke up once.

    I think Ronin must be going through a growth spurt. It's about time for one. He was SO CRANKY yesterday. And he took 3 naps which they rarely ever do. I noticed when he is tired, he throws himself back and cries.

    Today, they are getting their pics taken for their one year. Hopefully, they'll cooperate. I'm hoping that after their breakfast, that they'll go down for a nap at 8am so they'll be happy for pics.

    Kalynn got in trouble yesterday. I got a note yesterday saying she got in trouble at lunchtime. When I went to go pick her up, I got quite annoyed with the car in front of us. There was this teenage dude in a black mustang. While we're waiting in line, him and his GF suck face. Then, the cars go and they're just sitting there, sucking face. This is the SECOND time I got stuck behind this horn dog. Why can't they wait til they get home? Blech.

    Molly, thanks you're too kind :D That's awesome!! I nursed Kalynn til she self weaned at 17 months and unfortunately, I got a lot of un-needed comments. I'm really glad that nursing worked out for us, especially with them being preemies Even more important to nurse when they're preemies! Wow, 4 kids!! How awesome!! I'd love to have another one, alas, it's pretty unlikely..

    0 Comments:

    Post a Comment

    Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

    << Home