• Lilypie Breastfeeding Ticker
  • Lilypie 3rd Birthday PicLilypie 3rd Birthday Ticker
  • Lilypie 6th to 18th PicLilypie 6th to 18th Ticker
  • I'm Glad They're Mine Too

    I'm Glad They're Mine Too

    The life of a SAHM with twin boys and a 4 year old little girl.

    Thursday, September 20, 2007

    I like to eat eat eat apples and bananas
    I like to eat eat eat apples and bananas

    I like to ate ate ate a-pples and ba nay nays
    I like to ate ate ate a-pples and ba nay nays

    I like to eat eat ee-pples and ba nee nees
    I like to eat eat ee-pples and ba nee nees

    And so on and so forth

    This song has been stuck in my head ALL DAY!!!!!!! DANG YOU RAFFI!!!!! GET OUT OF MY HEAD!!!!

    Anyhoo, today was pretty good. The boys had their one year pics and they came out SO CUTE!!! I can't wait to get them!! They will be ready October 5th, so what I'm thinking, is maybe have a framed picture of them and bring it to the party...I did one with them in jeans and a polo shirt and then I did one in just their diapers. Turned out pretty dern cute!

    Bill got home and decided to go out to eat. We went to a pizza buffet. And yeah..umm..I didn't do too hot. I ate A LOT. That's ok. I just need to go run tomorrow and Saturday. I also need to eat better too. The boys ate A LOT! I gave them some mac and cheese and I can't believe how much food fit in those little tummies!

    Tomorrow is Friday!! Hooray!! Kalynn gets out of school early, so I think that'll be good. The boys will be able to have a full afternoon nap.

    Here's to hoping the boys will sleep well tonight!

    0 Comments:

    Post a Comment

    Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

    << Home