• Lilypie Breastfeeding Ticker
  • Lilypie 3rd Birthday PicLilypie 3rd Birthday Ticker
  • Lilypie 6th to 18th PicLilypie 6th to 18th Ticker
  • I'm Glad They're Mine Too

    I'm Glad They're Mine Too

    The life of a SAHM with twin boys and a 4 year old little girl.

    Saturday, September 22, 2007

    Last night sucked major donkey doo doo. The boys were up seemed like every hour. Bill, at one point, rocked each boy for about an hour to hour and a half. Ronin coughed all night and is still coughing. And then, on top of that, I'm sick myself. Uggh, little germy Kindergarten kids!

    I didn't run today. I just don't feel well today. So I thought I'd take it easy today..Sucks because I REALLY needed to run tonight because I ate horribly on Thursday. Oh well, I ran 4 x's this week, at 40 min each time.

    Today, the boys have been cranky. I'm sure it's because they're sick.

    Anyway, not much else is going on I guess. Same old same old, except with lots of coughing and sneezing.

    0 Comments:

    Post a Comment

    Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

    << Home