• Lilypie Breastfeeding Ticker
  • Lilypie 3rd Birthday PicLilypie 3rd Birthday Ticker
  • Lilypie 6th to 18th PicLilypie 6th to 18th Ticker
  • I'm Glad They're Mine Too

    I'm Glad They're Mine Too

    The life of a SAHM with twin boys and a 4 year old little girl.

    Monday, September 24, 2007

    Morning!!

    Last night went better. Ronin woke up once, but then went back to sleep. The waking up started at around 4:30am. By 5:45, I just said screw it, I'll just get up. Plus, my throat hurt so I couldn't go back to sleep even if I wanted to. But overall, not too bad!!

    Ronin isn't feeling well today :( He's coughing and just cranky. Doesn't look like I am going to go to my bf'ing group tomorrow. I called the Dr earlier, hoping she'll call me back. I'm just a little worried about RSV since they are still considered premature.

    I also decided to email Good Day on channel 4 to see if they will air the boys' pics on their birthday! That would be SO cool if they did that! I have a teacher's conference that day so I will probably record it.

    Anyway, not much else is going on! Better go...crying baby

    0 Comments:

    Post a Comment

    Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

    << Home