• Lilypie Breastfeeding Ticker
  • Lilypie 3rd Birthday PicLilypie 3rd Birthday Ticker
  • Lilypie 6th to 18th PicLilypie 6th to 18th Ticker
  • I'm Glad They're Mine Too

    I'm Glad They're Mine Too

    The life of a SAHM with twin boys and a 4 year old little girl.

    Friday, September 28, 2007

    Evening! I had a really good day!! It was busy but good!



    I went to Kalynn's "car" parade. It was so cute. The kids had some AWESOME cars!! It was so weird going though. First, we all had to stand in line to sign in at the office. They took our DL's and then made it into a sticker..I thought it was pretty nifty. This is where I got uncomfortable. The ENTIRE school was out in the hallway, sitting against the walls. I'm walking through the hallway and I swear, the entire school (including teachers) said in unison "Awww!!! Twins!!!!" So, it was just weird. I felt like we were on parade. Just really awkward. Then, the kids wanted to touch them, so we had little hands touching the boys as we passed by. I didn't mind that, it was just weird..



    The parade started. It was sooo friggin adorable. Although, I felt bad for some of the kids. One kid had a cardboard box, with a hole in it, where he had half his body. It wasn't decorated, it was just a cardboard box...with a hold in it. Then, there was this poor little girl crying. She didn't have a cardboard car, she had to carry a little car made out of legos. So, she was crying down the hall, with this toy car. I felt SO bad for her.



    After that, we went to the mall to meet up with Naomi and Kaia. I enjoy hanging out with her. We ate lunch and then went shopping. I got some awesome deals!! I got some shirts for the boys at The Children's Place for $2.50 each!! I also got part of Kalynn's gift too for dirt cheap. Then I had to go and get Kalynn from school.



    Bill got home and then went to dinner at Chili's. One of the busboys jst LOVED Ryker. It was too cute. The guy did a thumbs up and Ryker tried to copy him.



    Now we're home!



    Here are some pics from the parade:

    At home, before school

    During the parade

    the boys hanging out

    0 Comments:

    Post a Comment

    Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

    << Home