• Lilypie Breastfeeding Ticker
  • Lilypie 3rd Birthday PicLilypie 3rd Birthday Ticker
  • Lilypie 6th to 18th PicLilypie 6th to 18th Ticker
  • I'm Glad They're Mine Too

    I'm Glad They're Mine Too

    The life of a SAHM with twin boys and a 4 year old little girl.

    Friday, September 28, 2007

    Good morning!!

    It was an ok night. Just the same old same old. Ryker's been up since 5am. I just put him down for a nap.

    Yesterday, met mom for lunch. I was supposed to bring K's fundraiser, but I forgot it. Doh. I was half way there when I realized it. I even had it all ready to bring too. I should've put it in my back pack.

    Today, Kalynn has a "car parade. In school they've been studying about modes of transporation. The parents were told to make a car so they can bring it to school and then they are going to be in a parade and show off their creations. Bill made Kalynn a hotpink spaceship. Parents are allowed to go to the parade. I have pictures, and will take the camara to the school.



    After that, I'm meeting my friend Naomi at the mall.

    I'm so glad that today is Friday.

    Tomorrow is the For Babies Sake picnic (that's the name of my bf'ing support group) and then Sunday, I'm meeting Aunt Iris.

    OK, so here's a random thought. That show, "Are you smarter than a 5th grader?" Totally not a fair game. I don't think there's a lot of us still remember stuff that we learned 20 years ago (more or less) A lot of that stuff, we don't even use in real life. That stuff is fresh in those kids' brains, so of course they'd remember. So, they THINK we're smarter than us, maybe we should give them a taste of real life and then we'll see who's smarter! Bwahahahaha!!

    Here's another thought...I can't stand it when people don't use proper grammar and/or punctuation and/or spelling. For example: You're and your..And of course, they're, there and their. Drives me NUTS when people say "What's you're favorite show" HUH? What's my you are favorite show?? It's basic grammar and spelling people. or typing like this, cuz they want 2 be kewl and stuff. or using words like u, ur, b4, etc etc. OR TYPING IN ALL CAPS. WHY ARE YOU YELLING AT ME? At one of my boards, this girl has "U is not a word" in her avatar. I totally love that!


    OK, no more thinking. Makes my head hurt..

    0 Comments:

    Post a Comment

    Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

    << Home