• Lilypie Breastfeeding Ticker
  • Lilypie 3rd Birthday PicLilypie 3rd Birthday Ticker
  • Lilypie 6th to 18th PicLilypie 6th to 18th Ticker
  • I'm Glad They're Mine Too

    I'm Glad They're Mine Too

    The life of a SAHM with twin boys and a 4 year old little girl.

    Wednesday, September 26, 2007

    Morning!!

    Last night could've been better. They do sleep pretty well though. They sleep from 8pm til about 3am. I just wish they'd sleep til 6. I'm thinking about night weaning them. I'll probably wait until they're after a year old. I just gotta figure out how to do it...gently.

    Monday was their therapy session. They had one at 10am, and then again at 1pm. It went pretty well I think. They were happy with their progress. They were surprised that Ronin was doing the things he was doing! Julie did a little evaluation (not official though) and Ronin is right at his chronological age and Ryker is 8 weeks behind :( The therapist assured me that he'll catch up.

    Yesterday, I didn't go to my meeting. The boys are doing TONS better, but I didn't want to take the chance of getting the other babies at the meeting sick. Just wanted to be safe.

    Daisy Scouts finally called. Kalynn will be going to Daisy Scouts every Thursday. It'll be either after school or at 6. The troop leader is going to call me so we can figure out a time to meet to figure out which time we all want. 6 would be better. That way, Bill can stay with the boys.

    I dreamt about Grandma again. This one was so nice. We were outside, not sure where. And we were holding hands and walking. We were talking about something, but I don't remember what it was about. It was so nice, because I could actually *feel* her.

    Anyway, I guess I better go..

    0 Comments:

    Post a Comment

    Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

    << Home