• Lilypie Breastfeeding Ticker
  • Lilypie 3rd Birthday PicLilypie 3rd Birthday Ticker
  • Lilypie 6th to 18th PicLilypie 6th to 18th Ticker
  • I'm Glad They're Mine Too

    I'm Glad They're Mine Too

    The life of a SAHM with twin boys and a 4 year old little girl.

    Thursday, October 23, 2008

    Molly, that's how GS leaders usually come about! LOL No one wants to do it but then someone usually volunteers at the parent meeting..If Michelle hadn't done it, I probably would've done it.


    Well, I didn't get the job for that answering service..Mom suggested I call them and I did. They said they weren't hiring so I took that as I didn't get the job. Mom also suggested working at a hospital to register patients. So, I applied. We'll see how that goes.


    So, I'm discovering, at least for me, that having twin toddlers is such a different ball game than having one toddler..We went to the park a few days ago. I said it was time to go. So, I get Ronin and then I have to go get Ryker who's on the other side of the play area. I get him and he throws a fit. While I'm getting Ryker, Ronin takes off and goes back on the play structure. I put Ryker down, he takes off while I'm getting Ronin. Rinse and repeat. Finally, a very nice lady who was with her little girl and a friend, offered to help. She took Ronin to the van while I held a tantruming Ryker. Someone said to hold him like a sack of potatoes. Tried that, he wiggled out..

    But, even though it's been challenging, and it's just so different from when I just had Kalynn, I love having twins! My cousin is having twins and I just remember those feelings I had when I was pregnant with the boys. I think I was in denial about having 2, and was scared shitless about having 2 newborns. But, now? I wouldn't have it any other way!

    Anyway, I need to go to Walmart in a bit.. Just to get out and plus, I need to get a few things..

    0 Comments:

    Post a Comment

    Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

    << Home