• Lilypie Breastfeeding Ticker
  • Lilypie 3rd Birthday PicLilypie 3rd Birthday Ticker
  • Lilypie 6th to 18th PicLilypie 6th to 18th Ticker
  • I'm Glad They're Mine Too

    I'm Glad They're Mine Too

    The life of a SAHM with twin boys and a 4 year old little girl.

    Monday, November 03, 2008

    Good afternoon!

    We had a good weekend!

    Friday was Halloween. We went TOT'ing downtown. It was crowded. It seemed more crowded than last year! The kids got a ton of candy. We got lots of comments on the boys, because, of course, they were very cute! Kalynn went to her first haunted house. She has been bugging me to go to one. I let Bill take her. Bill said she did really well! Kalynn liked it!

    Me? I haven't been to a haunted house since I was 6 (I think I was 6). Mom took us to this haunted house and I remember there was this grave where this hand was sticking out. Anyway, I scared shitless and haven't been back since LOL

    Our friends, Naomi and Chad, and their crew joined us. Kaia (her daughter that's the boys' age) was Pooh and her little boy (who's about 2 weeks) was Tigger. They were too cute! After that, we went to dinner to a restaurant there in downtown.

    After we got back, we hurried and went TOT'ing with my friend Kim and her crew (they live 3 doors from us) I took the boys in a wagon and we just went down one street since it was close to their bedtime. The boys seem to understand what to do. Ronin stood at the door, holding his bucket out. He didn't quite understand that you're supposed to go to the next house so he just stood there LOL And of course, Kalynn had a blast TOT'ing with her friends in the neighborhood. We have a TON of candy.

    Saturday, we went to Kaia's birthday party. The kids had a blast and Kaia got a lot of great stuff!

    Sunday, didn't do much of anything. Just laundry.

    Anyway, today I need to clean. My house is a wreck.




    0 Comments:

    Post a Comment

    Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

    << Home