• Lilypie Breastfeeding Ticker
  • Lilypie 3rd Birthday PicLilypie 3rd Birthday Ticker
  • Lilypie 6th to 18th PicLilypie 6th to 18th Ticker
  • I'm Glad They're Mine Too

    I'm Glad They're Mine Too

    The life of a SAHM with twin boys and a 4 year old little girl.

    Sunday, December 14, 2008

    Evening!! Had a good rest of the week!

    I can't believe Christmas is so close! Busy week ahead. Ryker has therapy twice this week, and I have 3 Christmas parties to go to.

    Friday, my mom will have Kalynn. Our neighbors will watch the boys for us, so Bill and I can go Christmas shopping. We have quite a bit to get.

    The first week of babysitting went well. Next week, I'll have all 3, but the boys aren't too bad at all. Kalynn and Ava bicker quite a bit, but we'll deal. Plus, Bill will be off.

    BTW, I upl0aded some pics on Myspace and Facebook if anyone's interested.

    0 Comments:

    Post a Comment

    Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

    << Home