• Lilypie Breastfeeding Ticker
  • Lilypie 3rd Birthday PicLilypie 3rd Birthday Ticker
  • Lilypie 6th to 18th PicLilypie 6th to 18th Ticker
  • I'm Glad They're Mine Too

    I'm Glad They're Mine Too

    The life of a SAHM with twin boys and a 4 year old little girl.

    Sunday, November 30, 2008

    Hope everyone had a good Thanksgiving! Ours went very well. Went to my dad's house first. Then went to my mom's house. The boys did surpringly well for not having any naps.

    While at my mom's house, Ronin started crying as if he was in pain. Finally figured out it was his wrist. I think Kalynn and Ronin were rough housing. We were about to take him to the ER but as time went on, his was using it more.

    Didn't do anything Friday. Had a cookout at our neighbor's house on Saturday. Today (Sunday) I had to go help decorate the float for the parade. Kalynn and her troop will be in the parade.

    While I was helping with the float, Bill and the kids went to our friend's little girl's birthday party. It's at this bounce place here in town. While I was gone, Bill said that Ronin climbed up this tall slide and slide down it by himself! Then he went into some obstacle course dealie by himself! Ryker loved the slide too! He laid on his back and slid and he giggled all the way down. They were really enjoying themselves! Ronin had a fit when it was time to leave.

    I can't believe the week is already over. Tomorrow back to the grind. It's kind of nice getting back into our routine. But at the same time, it was nice getting a break when Bill was here. Now, just 3 more weeks til Christmas!

    0 Comments:

    Post a Comment

    Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

    << Home