• Lilypie Breastfeeding Ticker
  • Lilypie 3rd Birthday PicLilypie 3rd Birthday Ticker
  • Lilypie 6th to 18th PicLilypie 6th to 18th Ticker
  • I'm Glad They're Mine Too

    I'm Glad They're Mine Too

    The life of a SAHM with twin boys and a 4 year old little girl.

    Friday, November 14, 2008

    Molly, OH I agree. Which is why I didn't really think much of it when she did that. I thought she was just being difficult, and doing the whole selective seeing thing. Just being a kid LOL But, looking back, she's done it with toys, etc. It all makes sense, since she has so many problems with reading, and writing. Ryker's OT was a lot more helpful than the diagnostician at Kalynn's school. In fact, I thought she was a bit rude. But next time Bill will be going with me since he's a special ed teacher too.


    I'm still not sure if we're going to stay the night at the camp out tomorrow night. For one, Kalynn may not go since her behavior hasn't been the best at school. If she doesn't go, I will still go but will leave at 10. I was watching the news and it's supposed to be COLDER!!

    I need to get a few things:
    -borrow sleeping bag from Mandy
    -get red sweat shirts for me and Kalynn
    -maybe thermal underwear?
    -clean out ice chest (I just lost the word for it..is it ice chest??)
    -get batteries for the flash light

    I think that's it..

    1 Comments:

    Post a Comment

    Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

    << Home