• Lilypie Breastfeeding Ticker
  • Lilypie 3rd Birthday PicLilypie 3rd Birthday Ticker
  • Lilypie 6th to 18th PicLilypie 6th to 18th Ticker
  • I'm Glad They're Mine Too

    I'm Glad They're Mine Too

    The life of a SAHM with twin boys and a 4 year old little girl.

    Wednesday, December 10, 2008

    It's time for my weekly update! LOL

    First, I have a paying gig! I'm babysitting my neighbor's kids. Her daughter's 3, I keep her all day and then her 2 boys, 6 and 8 after they come home from school. I have 6 kids for an hour LOL Sure makes my house seem tiny!

    For a split second, I thought that it would be nice to have more kids..Then that thought quickly disappeared. I'd love to have more kids, but for one, my tubes are tied and for two, we can't afford it..

    Last week went pretty good. We went to see Santa on Saturday. It was at the local Walmart and you got a FREE 5x7! We got there and there was not even a line. SWEET! The one at the mall is better but can't beat free and no crowds!

    Next week will be a bit busy. Ryker has therapy appointments, school and Girl Scout parties and I think that's it. Mom will be taking Kalynn next weekend so we'll be able to finish up our Christmas shopping..

    I guess that's all I have to say for now!

    1 Comments:

    • At 10:15 PM , Blogger Molly said...

      Nice to have a little extra income there! I've thought about doing day care or babysitting like that, but dealing with my own is enough. :) I'm always happy to watch my friends kids if they need some time out. And even though I have 5 of my own, it makes a big difference in the house when you add one or two more, especially when they are small.

      Good luck getting Christmas shopping done.

       

    Post a Comment

    Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

    << Home