• Lilypie Breastfeeding Ticker
  • Lilypie 3rd Birthday PicLilypie 3rd Birthday Ticker
  • Lilypie 6th to 18th PicLilypie 6th to 18th Ticker
  • I'm Glad They're Mine Too

    I'm Glad They're Mine Too

    The life of a SAHM with twin boys and a 4 year old little girl.

    Sunday, January 18, 2009

    Hello!! We've had a busy week!

    Last week was the start of Girl Scout cookies! We went in our neighborhood and sold some cookies. For the most part, people were gracious and nice, whether they bought them or not. We have a few more streets to go down. Kalynn did well for the most part. She was a little shy at first, but I think she's getting the hang of it..

    Yesterday we met my friend Naomi, Chad and their clan at Grapevine Mills Mall. It was nice seeing them again! I wish we could get together more often than we do, but I know it's hard. The more kids you have, it seems like it's harder to get out, or at least with us it is..


    Tomorrow, the kids are off. I need to run an errand for Girl Scouts.

    Before I go, I wanted to add to my Twin Myths blog entry.
    Apparently, the father's side CAN influence twins if a female member of his family had fraternal twins. For example (and this is purely hypothetical), if Bill's mom had fraternal twins. Bill could pass the hyper-ovulation gene down to Kalynn and Kalynn could get pregnant with twins. But, this has no bearing on whether Bill would have twins or not

    http://www.goaskalice.columbia.edu/4910.html

    0 Comments:

    Post a Comment

    Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

    << Home