• Lilypie Breastfeeding Ticker
  • Lilypie 3rd Birthday PicLilypie 3rd Birthday Ticker
  • Lilypie 6th to 18th PicLilypie 6th to 18th Ticker
  • I'm Glad They're Mine Too

    I'm Glad They're Mine Too

    The life of a SAHM with twin boys and a 4 year old little girl.

    Thursday, March 05, 2009

    Holy crap, I haven't updated in a month!

    Let's see.. For the past month or so, I've been taking care of sick kids. Mandy's kids were sick this past January, they were out for a week or so. Then Kalynn got sick with the flu (type B) and was out for 4 days. Ryker got it, but was better after 3-4 days. Then Kalynn got the flu AGAIN (type A) and was sick for 3-4 days. And now Ronin's sick with a stomach virus. Poor baby has a diaper rash.. I am SO ready for all these sickies to go away. And I am SHOCKED that I haven't gotten anything. Bill hasn't either.

    Girl Scout cookie sales are over!! YAY!! Thanks to those who helped out, I really appreciate it. We turn in all the $$ tonight and I am done with it. I can't believe how much work is involved with that!

    Ryker had his 6 month evaluation for ECI (Early Child intervention, for kids 0-3 that have delays, etc). He has progressed nicely! He is 28 months and tested for motor skills and speech at almost 24 months. That is GREAT progress for him! He's learned so many words over the past few months and is just now putting 2 words together (like want eat). He's right on target for social and adaptive.

    We have Spring break in a couple of weeks. I'll have my 3 kids along with the 3 kids I watch alllll day.

    Also, my cousin had her twin girls! She had them at 35 weeks. They were 4 lbs 15 oz and 5 lbs 12 oz (coincidentally, very close to my boys' weights!). Very happy for her but at the same time, glad I'm past the newborn stage with my boys LOL The first few months were just chaotic and crazy. That first year was a blur. But nevertheless, I love having twins and having twins is such an awesome experience. Thrilled that she gets to experience that too!


    Anyway, I guess that's all what's been going on the past month. Nothing too exciting!

    0 Comments:

    Post a Comment

    Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

    << Home