• Lilypie Breastfeeding Ticker
  • Lilypie 3rd Birthday PicLilypie 3rd Birthday Ticker
  • Lilypie 6th to 18th PicLilypie 6th to 18th Ticker
  • I'm Glad They're Mine Too

    I'm Glad They're Mine Too

    The life of a SAHM with twin boys and a 4 year old little girl.

    Sunday, March 22, 2009

    Spring break is over. Sorta happy. It'll be nice to get back to our usual routine.

    Didn't really do much over spring break. This weekend, we did have a garage sale. Bill started on Monday cleaning out our garage. It was BAD. You couldn't walk in there. But we threw away a lot of stuff. I'm guessing we had over 20 bags of trash.

    That weekend, we had a garage sale. We still had lots of baby stuff. We did pretty well. Got rid of a lot of stuff. I can't believe how cheap some people are! But overall, it went well. Our garage has space now. We can get to our freezer!

    This coming up Friday, Kalynn and Ryker have MRI's. They both have to be sedated..They're doing a head MRI on Kalynn, and head and spine on Ryker. Ryker has a pilonidal cyst that the doctor is concerned about, so that's why we're doing a spinal too.

    Saturday, Bill and Kalynn have Guy and Me with Girl Scouts. This year it's fishing at Joe Pool. Kalynn has been wanting to go fishing for a long time, ever since last Summer.

    Ryker has been cracking me up! He knows what the Geico commercials are. When a Geico commercial comes on, he says "Geico!". Well, I think he thinks the gecko (and lizards) are called Geico. Kalynn caught a lizard and Ryker said "Geico!" LOL At least I know where he got that from. Ronin calls cats "Lala". I have NO clue where Ronin got "lala" from cat.

    Ok, I must go..I need to fix Kalynn's blankets

    0 Comments:

    Post a Comment

    Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

    << Home